American racer Chloe Chambers will represent MoneyGram Haas F1 Team for the 2024 F1 Academy series,
competing with Campos Racing. The 19-year-old, from Fort Wayne, Indiana, will be supported by America’s
Formula 1 team in the second season of the F1 Academy.
Chambers began karting at the age of eight, and over nine years won multiple regional and national championships. In 2021, Chambers secured her first opportunity to race in single-seaters – competing in the F4 United States Championship – scoring her first point at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Chambers competed in the 2022 W Series, partnering series champion Jamie Chadwick.
To secure her seat, the American racer was invited to participate in two tests, one in Arizona, America and a second in Barcelona, Spain. Against numerous prospects and automatic qualifiers from the previous season, Chambers fought through and was confirmed to compete for Jenner Racing.
June 14, 2004
- Formula Regional Oceania Championship Results with Giles Motorsport
- Finished ninth in championship with 176 points
- Best race finish: first at Taupo International Motorsport Park (New Zealand)
- W Series with Jenner Racing
- Finished 16th in championship with 1 point
- Best race finish: tenth at Miami International Autodrome (Round 2)
- Formula 4 United States Championship with Future Stars Racing
- Finished 26th in championship with 1 point
- Best race finish: tenth at Mid Ohio Sports Course
- YACademy Winter Series with Future Stars Racing
- Finished tenth in championship with 16 points
- Eastern Pro 4 Challenge with Future Stars Racing
- Finished eighth in championship with 71 points